WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

May 8, 2012

Frugal Treasures Tuesday #10

Okay Lady's is party time again.  Once again, there were some amazing projects out there and great frugal finds.  So lets get on to our features from last week.
Your most popular choice with the most clicks was from Biljana @ Biljana Shabby for her beautiful
romantic cabinet.  You must see the before on this cabinet, you will truly be surprised!





One of my favorites is from Woman in Real Life by JoKnows.  This vintage drink ware takes me back to some fond memories of my older siblings in the seventies.

also this one below.


Talk about scoring on frugal treasures, this vintage wash table at Crazy Thrifty Crafts is only one of many!  You should see the buffet she's working on.


These little cups from Thoroughly Modern Me are so cute!  Anyone have any idea what they are?  I love anything with a rooster.


Once again, Sherry, at Decorating With CENTS amazes us with her creative abilities.  This raised stencil tree is amazing.  You should see the willow tree she did.


If you were featured, please feel free to grab my new button from my side bar.

Now on to this weeks party.  First for a few reminder instructions:

  1. Link up any of your found treasures, great buys, inspiring projects, crafts, photos, gardens, or recipes.  Please not Etsy shops or giveaways.
  2. Would really appreciate it if you'd become a follower and leave a comment so I can follow back.
  3. Please place a link on your post back to the party, either my button or text link, so others can find the party too.   This will also make it easier for you to check back and see if you've been featured!  -_*
  4. Please, try and take the time to visit some of the other links so the party will keep growing.   If you leave a comment you may gain a new follower, also.  : )
  5. You may add up to 3 links.
Have a great week and thank you all for coming back each week. : )
~Bee~

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Dear, for featured my cabinet:-)
    Have a great day, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Biljana, you are quite welcome. I just love your shabby paint techniques.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Barbe, for featuring me at your party! You are an excellent hostess! And I get lots of great ideas from your site. And I'm linking up what I did with one of my garage sale finds on this week's party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Peg! So glad you're going to party with us this week; I love your creative ideas!

      Delete
  3. Hi Barbe, Thanks so much for hosting again. I love your roses too! Thanks for featuring my drinking glasses. I am glad they bring back fond memories for you! Joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joann, your welcome. Yeah, some good memories! : )

      Delete
  4. Barbe I'm so flattered that you featured me; thanks so much for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Sherry! You always have something to inspire both me and my readers. I always look forward to seeing what you will come up with next! : )

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbe - thanks for visiting and inviting me to link-up with your party. I linked two posts - one of my driveway garden and one of my obsession with decorating wire baskets and metal buckets. I enjoyed my visit with you - especially those beautiful flower photographs. I will visit again. First I have to check out those vintage green trays with daisies! I am your newest Linky follower.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. I really love your gardens.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket