WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

July 25, 2012

No Party This Week

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry I didn't get this up sooner.  I've got some things going on and thought I'd get this up by Tuesday morning.  I knew I wouldn't have time for the party this week and check all your links so put it off.  I will have the party link up next Monday evening at 7pm!  Thanks so much for always sharing and commenting.  Until later. . .
~Barbe~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket