WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

August 6, 2012

Frugal Treasures Tuesday #20

You've all been so busy and the links this week were awesome, as usual! : -)  So let's check out the features from last weeks party:

One More Time




Woman in Real Life


Distressed Donna Down Home


The Seasoned Homemaker


If you were featured please feel free to grab a button from my side bar!   Now on to this weeks party.


  • Please link to your post and not your main blog page.
  • There must be a link, text or my button, somewhere on your post back to the party.  Necessary to be featured.
  • Link your projects, frugal/thrift finds, photos, recipes, etc. (No direct links to Etsy shops or giveaways)
  • It would be nice if you'd visit a couple of the links so our party will grow. 
  • If  you haven't already, I'd love for you to become a follower via Linky, GFC, or Network Blog (leave a comment and I'll follow back).
  • You may add up to 3 links.
~Barbe~

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the invitation Barbe and for hosting - I had no idea you hosted a link party - took full advantage and linked up 3 makeovers, lol
    Have yourself a wonderful week
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SuzyQ,
      so glad you found the party! Thanks for linking up and hope you have a good week also. : )
      Barbe

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, can't wait to see all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Barbe. Thank you so much for the invitation, and for following! So thrilled to link up here! Have a great week.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbe, thanks for the invite and stopping by my blog.
    It's great to meet new bloggers. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barbe! Thanks for featuring my flower power dishes this week! So exciting! I am adding my recent garage sale shopping finds. Have a great week. Joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbe, Ruffled Ruthie is wearing her featured button so proudly. I really appreciate you singling her out. Thanks for the reminder and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket