WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

August 20, 2012

Tiffany Purse Storage Box and Frugal Treasures Tuesday #22

Well, it's a new week and summer is winding down fast!  Our heat wave finally broke and we're in the cool mid 90's! LOL*  So I didn't get any big projects done but I finally finished a smaller one, this cute Tiffany inspired Satchel Purse from a storage box!

This is how it started (already started painting with leftover diy chalk paint when I remembered  before photos).



Next I painted the inside pink with more chalk paint.
After I rubbed on Blue Pearl fabric paint which is what gives it the soft glow. (sorry forgot to take pics)  I hot glued the rolled pearl strand and jewel embellishments.  Finished with black cords to make the handle to give it the look of a satchel purse!







Well, that's it for me so far so let's see what you've all been up to.  Hello one and all and welcome to another party!
RoseCollection2-1
Once again, you've all amazed me with your never ending creativity and talents!  I'm sorry I didn't have anything to share this week but my health has the hiccups lately and just keeps going back and forth! lol  I do have a few quicky crafts going I've begun and hope to show them soon.
So now lets check out the feature from last week.
My favorite of the week is this gorgeous bone china teacup @:
Cloches and Lavender


The Thrifty Challenge
   

The Decor Scene


Embracing Change


Love Bakes Good Cakes , you must check out the recipe.


Distressed Donna Down Home
  

Woman In Real Life


Peaches and Bees


Ruby Jean


Thank you all for sharing your wonderful frugal finds and beautiful crafts!  Please feel free to grab my new featured button from my sidebar.

Now let's get this weeks party started!  First a few reminders:
  1. Link up your projects, recipes, makeovers, thrifty finds, recycles, etc!
  2. Link to your actual post and not your blogs home page.
  3. Please be courteous and add a link ( my button or text) to your post so others can see it and find the party.  The more the merrier and it will help our party grow.  Necessary to be featured!
  4. If you haven't already, I'd appreciate if you'd become a follower.  Leave a comment and I'll follow back.
  5. Feel free to add up to 3 links.
  6. Let's remember this is a party, so do some mingling and visit at least 2 of the links.  If you leave a comment, they may become your new follower. -_^
Can hardly wait to see what you all come up with for this weeks party!  Don't forget to check out my Facebook page:  Grambeez Crafty Designs   Have a good week . . .
~Barbe~
Here are some of the blogs I enjoy partying with: 
Metamorphosis Monday



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my dress!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me for my moms teacup!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and the feature! Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbe!
    I joined your linky party and added your button to my blog. I noticed the button was removed on my site. Did I do something wrong? I'm a newbie blogger whose still learning the ropes. There's so much to know. I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I was so late linking up today - it is my husband's birthday and we had lunch plans, dogs had to go to the vet for shots, I had to move furniture. . . I guess life just happened all over the place today! I am delighted that you featured the apples and the pears. They thank you in French, Merci Beaucoup. (They are a bit priggish!!!)

    Thank you for hosting, Barbe! The blue storage box purse is so cute - love the extra details you added. This would be a great way to give a gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thanks for joining in again! You're not really late, since you joined in on Tuesday! -_^
      You not I hadn't thought about it as a gift box, but you're right! Thanks and have a good week.
      Barbe

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! I am so behind this week. Back to my classroom and trying to get my routine back. LOL I barely made the party. HUGS I hope you are having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making it back, Kathy! I have friends who work in the School District and see the chaos and stress of the first few weeks every year! But doesn't the crafty help to release and relax. -_^
      Barbe

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket