WELCOME

WELCOME!

So . . ., you've finally found the perfect place, lots of storage, nice size rooms, all the extra amenities. But, then you're told "no painting and no making holes in the walls"! You feel all your decorating plans going out the window. What can you do to make the space your own.

Well don't despair. There are many ways to get around the restrictions and limitations and I am here to share the ways I've overcome them over the past 18yrs.

I hope you enjoy my tips and will also share your own. I'll also be sharing some of my on going projects. Once again . . .
WELCOME!!!

Barbe aka Bee

August 8, 2012

Postman Knocked Twice! Yippeeee!

You know sleep is very vital for me.  Yes, I know we all need it but because of having Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and Neuropathy, my pain level can go from 4 12 overnight if I don't get enough sleep!  So when I was awakened by an irritating knock on the door after not being able to sleep most of the night,  I was a little more than  "p o"!  Then the second knock and I'm up yelling, "I'm coming" while whincing with every step.   I get there and noone is there!  Okay, so now I'm ready to scream but it would take to much energy! *_*  So as I slowly turn to go back inside, knowing I won't be able to fall back to sleep, I spot a small manila envelope tucked behind one of my plant pots!  Excited I bring it in and open it and found these!
The pearls and the sheer ribbon just takes this choker and earrings to the next level! 




The colors of these earrings are beautiful and the raised stitch of the star is my favorite.

You may remember my dear friend Doily Dea  who did a guest post here!  Well I ordered the choker, 'Barbe', which she named after me! *cheese*  The wine colored earrings were a bonus gift that I was expecting!  The white ones were a total surprise!!!  She is such a sweet heart!   Check out her Etsy shop!






So the postman can knock anytime when he's bearing these kind of goodies!  Thanks again Dea for the surprise!

I hope you're all having a good weekend; 3 digit temps here for the next week!  Whew!  Don't forget the Frugal Treasures Tuesday party is going on until Sunday evening!  So link up those great projects and recipes, etc . . .
~Barbe~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbe, I have fibro too and I know what you mean about having to get up and moving...but this time it was for a good reason. The treasures that were left for you are beautiful...Thanks for sharing! Hope you can get some sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look WONDERFUL on you! You are so beautiful! and I'm just tickled silly that you like them! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a very lovely design - well worth losing sleep over. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet surprise! Handmade gifts are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I so enjoy hearing from you!

It's Overflowing Sunday

It's Overflowing Sunday
Great diy!

Sew Crafty Tuesday

The Sewing Loft

TheSewingLoftBlog.com

One Good Thing

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles

Photobucket